She's made big strides with her physical milestones this month, as she has learned to hold her head up well when sitting with support. This makes picking her up and holding her much easier, as she's gotten past the limp noodle stage. This also means that she will soon be able to be carried in a front pack, once her trunk muscles can keep up. I modified a yard sale find (thanks, Verna!) to accommodate her O, and can't wait to finally be able to carry her around with me and be hands free! I've always wanted to "wear" her, but she's never been able to be in a carrier until now.
She is rolling from her back to her sides easily now, which makes diaper changes more of a challenge! I love the rolling, especially because it allows me to see her sweet little back, which was a sight I could not easily see before, since she is never on her tummy.
She has also JUST learned to push herself up and hold her head up while on her tummy time mat! (When I took this picture I was squealing and laughing, so excited that she was holding herself up. She was not amused by my antics.)
We got to spend a lot of good quality time with Daddy while he was home on his pre-deployment leave...





No comments:
Post a Comment