I have wanted to write a post since the day she arrived, but life has been crazy, to say the least. It's been an amazing, exhausting, joyful, painful, wonderful, emotional roller coaster of a week!
But finally, we are so proud to announce the arrival of our baby girl,
Molly Alice Ingram
born December 27th, 2012 at 11:43 a.m.
6 lbs., 1 oz.
18 inches long
and fearfully & wonderfully made
meeting daddy
then meeting mama
There is SO MUCH to say about her first 6 days of life, but there is so much to share that I don't know where to start. I promise to fill you in on the details soon. For now, I'll just say that these have been the most wonderful days of our lives, and yet, the hardest ones too. There are no words that can express the love that we have for her, the space in our lives and hearts that she fills to overflowing.
We just wanted to share some pictures to tide you over until we have the chance to write again and share more about her first week of life...
getting as close as we can
Off the ventilator on day 4! Go, Molly, Go!
Holding her for the first time on night 4! A BIG, fantastic surprise!
Look at that sweet face.
Ringing in 2013! The best New Year's Eve yet!


I am in awe. She is beautiful and you are glowing. Congratulations to you and Cameron!
ReplyDeleteGrateful, giggling, and continuing to pray. Love to you ALL!
ReplyDeleteI am beyond happy to see these gorgeous photos. You have been much in our hearts these last days (Can I tell you how giddy with delight your mom was when I ran into her the day after Molly was born?!), and seeing you all so happy sets my mind (a little) at ease. I know you have a long road ahead, but this a beautiful start for a beautiful family. XO
ReplyDeleteAutumn, She is beautiful!!!! So are you, as always. The blog is wonderful. You will continue to be in our prayers. We love you. Please call whenever you want to. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Autumn!! I have to confess, with our move and adjustments and all, I put your wonderful blog address into "my favorites" and let it be there almost forgot it existed. I was wondering, though, about you and thought I haven't heard from you for a while. This is when I finally remembered about and decided to check out your blog! WoW!! I couldn't believe everything you were going through and amaized at your courage and faith!You are in my thoughts and prayers, I was crying while reading your blog, mostly tears of joy and especially when your precious baby Molly has arrived:)I regret I haven't looked at it earlier to give you more support but it seems God has provided it for you already. I cannot imagine living apart from your baby during it's first days of life, but at the same time, you will be less overwhelmed and get enough sleep and recovery to have a sober and stronger mind do deal with everything. I am sure everything will be fine now and before you know it, it too shall pass... Every night before you go to sleep, do not thik about your worries but imagine your girl happy and healthy running around and go to sleep with that image feeling grateful just like you do. God will deliver it. Congratulations to both of you! I am thinking and praying about you and your baby girl, much love, Veronika
ReplyDeletePS To my shame I am not sure if I am posting this correctly, so I will just do for now hoping it will reach you:))