Well the countdown has all but wound to a close,
and we are only a sleep-and-wake-up from meeting our baby girl! (I say
the "sleep" part hopefully.) Tomorrow is the big day we've been
waiting for, preparing for, praying for for all these months. The precious
time, especially these past few weeks, has gone by so fast. Tomorrow we
will officially become "mama & daddy", and our little one will be
named. (Stay tuned!) The Lord has prepared our hearts as much as I think
we could hope. We think our little girl is ready. She's been
hiccuping tonight to show us she's been practicing her breathing. And
during her last ultrasound, she gave us a thumbs up, as if to say, "Let's
get this show on the road!"
Yeah, Mama, I'm ready!!
Val, our wonderful photographer friend, took our
maternity pictures a few weeks ago, and I wanted to share one I love before
we're no longer pregnant. This one captures the essence of these past 9
months. Our love, our union, our surrender to our Redeemer and the
beautiful plan He has for all of us...
We send our love out to all of you. Thank you
for all your prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. We and Cupcake are so
blessed to have you in our lives as we start this next BIG adventure!!!!

Beautiful photos! Happy Birthday to you all!
ReplyDeleteGoing to make cupcakes for her birthday today! Ps 139
ReplyDeleteGod clearly picked the right persons to be Mommy and Daddy for Cupcake. It was not random. Special parents for a very special little girl.
ReplyDelete