Friday, December 14, 2012

Full Term, and 2 weeks to go!

Today I am 37 weeks along, and our little Cupcake is considered "full term"!  Yay!!!  We made it!  No more worrying about prematurity being a complicating factor.  What a relief it is to be over another hurdle.  What a good listener our little girl is when her mama tells her to stay put. 

Exactly 2 weeks from today, our sweet baby will enter this world.  We will finally get to see her, touch her, smell her, hear her, and fall in love totally & completely with our miracle baby.  Hopefully by this time of night on that beautiful day, I will have gotten to visit her, after being further away than I've ever been from her.  I can't wait, and yet I am not ready.  December 27th is coming like a freight train.  I am filled with tremendous hope & paralyzing fear, and I still feel desperate to stop time.  I wonder if I will feel this way until time runs out, and starts anew...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Autumn and Cam! We will keep you in prayer and watch for Cupcake's appearance!

    ReplyDelete