Friday, October 19, 2012

Babymoon


Last week, Cam and I spent a gloriously sunny, warm week in Siesta Key for our babymoon!  Amazingly, the Navy survived without him for a whole week!  We soaked in all the activities that will be harder to do in the upcoming summers with a little one in tow, like riding bikes around town, stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking, lying on the beach for hours reading a book, savoring a leisurely romantic dinner...  
Wow, is vacation ever going to be different from now on.  But bring it on!   I just can’t wait to see those teeny little toes in the sand with ours.  I’m looking so forward to her clinging to our fingers as she kicks in the surf for the very first time next summer.   Hopefully, before Cam deploys, we can introduce our sweet girl to the ocean at “our” beach, Fort Story, where we had one of our first dates and where we later got married. 

Sunset Catamaran Cruise

Sunset on our beach


 Sunset Paddle (are we noticing a theme here?)

  Cam's-eye view of mama & Cupcake

28 week belly

     Our pea in the pod



2 comments:

  1. Could you BE any cuter? I don't think so! You set a high bar for other pregnant ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! LOVE the pea in the pod. : )

    ReplyDelete