Journal: September
24, 2012
100
days!
When
Cameron is deployed, I always celebrate the 100-days-til-Homecoming mark. During a long deployment, when you get pretty
much to the double digits, it starts to seem more doable, so it’s worth
celebrating! During Cam's first deployment, my awesome roommates surprised me by covering my bedroom door in decorations to honor the occasion:
Cameron on his ship
Awesome, beautiful roommates who I miss, who even made a cake, complete with Cameron cake topper!!
Well September 24 officially marks 100 days until Cupcake’s due date! 100 days to get her nursery looking
ship-shape, 100 days to savor this thing I love called “free time”, and another
thing I love even more called “sleep”.
100 days of just Cam & me.
100 days until our life changes dramatically, beautifully, amazingly,
forever. 100 days until we meet our
little one, our cupcake, our fighter. Happy
100-days-to-go, sweet baby! You listen to
your mama and stay put in there 'til then!
I love love love this post!!!! Happy less than 100 days till Cupcake!! (or Bingram..if you are talking to E)
ReplyDelete