Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Thank You & Forgive Me?


OK, I know a TON of you out there must be wondering in some corner of your mind: "Did they ever receive my package?" a.k.a./or "where the heck is my thank you note?" (especially now that it's probably been 4 months for a few of you!).  And to that, I say I'm SO sorry!  I am such a delinquent on this front.  But like most new moms, I've been so busy taking care of my baby and additionally dealing with so much medical/hospital stuff that I barely have time to shove a cracker in my mouth, much less sit down to write a note.  Now that Molly is home, I am definitely still busy, but I can use her nap times for things other than hospital obligations, including writing a note or two.  

Regardless of my delayed response, I want you to know that not a single kind gesture, sweet note, delicious meal, or thoughtful gift has gone unnoticed.  I think of you whenever I pull out the outfit you gave Molly to dress her, or the toy to play with her, or the blanket to wrap her snuggly, or the book to read to her.  We are so grateful for all of the beautiful, thoughtful, loving gifts you have sent us, and YOU WILL get a note.  

...It just may be 2 more months because I am helplessly wrapped around the little finger and at the beck and call of our adorable girl, who, I'm sure you will agree, deserves my attention whenever she desires.  And I know that each of you would rather me be lavishing my affection upon sweet Molly Alice than writing a note anyway.  So thank you for being patient, and for continuing to love us even though we have been so delayed with our thanks.  In our hearts, we are so very thankful for all of you and all you've done.  

1 comment:

  1. Love getting your posts! Keep on doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete