3 month stats:
9 lbs. 2 oz, 21" long, with the biggest blue eyes you've ever seen.
![]() |
| A quick snap during an NG tube change--tube free!! "I'm going HOME?!" |
![]() |
| Daddy carrying Molly out of the hospital~she kept her eyes intently on him the whole walk. |
| Molly's first breath of fresh (chilly) air! |
![]() |
| All strapped into her car bed for the ride home! |
![]() |
| Napping after an exciting homecoming |
![]() |
| Meeting big sis Gouda |
![]() |
| Reading a story with Daddy |
![]() |
| First real bath! (excuse the finger) |
![]() |
| Happy St. Patty's Day! I'd rather eat corned beef than my bottle please! |
![]() |
| Laughing with ladybug |
| Tummy Time on her special mat. Uh, mom, what do I do here? |
| Happy polka dot baby (there's that darn finger again) |
![]() |
| oh my cuteness!! blurry, but I just love this one. |
![]() |
| Playing on her playmat |











Molly Alice is beautiful! Many thanks for sharing multiple photos of your sweet daughter. We continue to pray for all of you as Molly thrives at home.
ReplyDeleteWhat gloriously happy photos. So glad you guys are home together as a family - finally. I have been late to your journey but just read it start to finish this evening and find myself with tears of joy to hear how far you've come. I look forward to following the rest of your amazing journey. God is good.
ReplyDelete