Tonight is like Christmas Eve, only a thousand times better, because tomorrow...
We finally get to bring this
LITTLE ANGEL EYED BABY GIRL HOME!!!!!
![]() |
| Photo by Valerie Lynn Photography |
We could not be more excited to have her home with us from now on,
or more overjoyed and thankful that she is all ours!!!!

Congratulations!!! May this be the first of so many wonderful days home together! Cora and I are so looking forward to our first visit (but we'll try to be patient) so she can meet her new best friend and I can lay eyes on your little beauty again! We love you all so much!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day! I'll be thinking about you ALL! All day long....
ReplyDeleteGlory to God! So happy for you! She's precious, but you know that already.
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord! And God bless all of you on this next big step! WELCOME HOME MOLLY ALICE ! Gram and Pop
ReplyDelete